Personal power and ability to channel
Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional issues: Self-worth, self confidence, self esteem.
Physical association: Central nervous system, pancreas, liver, digestive tract, skin.
It is the chakra primarily associated with self-esteem, confidence and willpower.
A balanced Manipura chakra allows you to have control over your thoughts and emotional responses, set healthy boundaries, and be at peace with yourself. Its physical association is with digestive function.
Symptoms of the Solar Plexus Imbalance
Chakra imbalances occur as either an excess of energy or an energy deficiency. Symptoms associated with excessive energy in the solar plexus chakra include:
- Controlling, intolerant, or excessively competitive behavior
- Overeating and overindulgence
- Fatigue or excessive laziness
Symptoms of energy defiency include:
- Insecurity, anxiety and fear
- Low body weight and poor appetite
- Lack of confidence and poor self-image
- Inability to focus and lack of organization
Stomach ulcers, indigestion, diabetes, eating disorders and other illnesses tied to the digestive system can also be symptoms of an unbalanced solar plexus chakra.
Main Chakra Meanings
The main meanings associated with the third chakra are:
- Will, personal power
- Taking responsibility for one’s life, taking control
- Mental abilities, the intellect
- Forming personal opinions and beliefs
- Making decisions, setting the direction
- Clarity of judgments
- Personal identity, personality
- Self-assurance, confidence
When the Solar Plexus chakra is open and the energy in this center is balanced, these functions naturally find a clear and effortless outlet. However, in case the flow of energy is disturbed, whether because the Manipura chakra is overactive or blocked, symptoms may range from energetic and emotional to physical.
he Solar Plexus chakra is associated with the following psychological and behavioral functions:
- Expression of will
- Intellectual abilities
- The “accounting mind” that categorizes everything, assesses the pluses and minuses in life
- Personal power
- Ability to establish ideas and plans into reality
- At higher levels, it conveys wisdom
- momentum to move forward and realize personal desires and intentions in the world. It plays a fundamental role in the development of personal power. It feeds one’s direction in life and the actions taken in order to reach your goals. It influences preoccupations about social status and self-image.
On one side, a balanced solar plexus chakra makes it easy to find balance between your personal power and harmonious relationships with others; on the other side, an imbalanced third chakra could undermine your self-esteem and social life.
When the Solar Plexus chakra is balanced, you may:
- Be assertive
- Exert your will in a way that leads to the expected results somewhat effortlessly
- Have harmonious relationships with your surrounding
Imbalances in the third chakra can manifest as:
- Excessive control and authority over your environment and people
- Or the opposite in case of deficiency or blocked energy: Feeling of helplessness, irresponsibility
- Being obsessed with minute details, seeing life through a filter of plus and minuses while losing sight of the whole picture
- Being manipulative
- Misusing your power
- Lack of clear direction, lack of purpose or ambition
- Making plans or having a lot of ideas without finding efficient ways to realize them
Solutions for a Blocked Solar Plexus Chakra
Clearing the blockage in your third chakra and allowing energy to flow freely through it will help return you to health. It is best to try to do daily healing work because falling back into old patterns can allow the blockage to form again.
Working with a Reiki practitioner or other energy healer can be a good way to start your healing journey. They will be able to help break up the blockage and can help locate other blockages or imbalances in your energy.
At home, meditation is the most effective way to break up a blockage. Everyone possesses healing energy, and you can harness it using visualization. The third chakra is associated with the color yellow and with fire, so imagine a golden healing flame just below your navel. As you breathe deeply, feel it dissolving any hurt or pain you are storing in your third chakra.
Surrounding yourself with things associated with Manipura will help as well. Wearing yellow, eating yellow foods, and wearing gold jewelry or gold and yellow gemstones can help open your third chakra. Spending time in the sun and doing yoga exercises that strengthen your core are also good for healing Manipura.
Closely connected to the digestive system, especially the gastric and hypogastric plexi, its main function is to help transform matter into energy to fuel your body. It governs metabolism and is commonly associated with the pancreas.
A healthy solar plexus chakra allows you to know yourself and live with confidence and strength. Someone with a balanced solar plexus chakra will be able to set boundaries and be assertive without being aggressive. It allows you to know yourself, judging yourself and others fairly but not critically.
The chakra color associated with Manipura is yellow, which means that bananas, sunflower seeds, yellow peppers and cheeses are good solar plexus chakra healing food. Spices for the solar plexus chakra are ginger, chamomile, mint, and cumin.
Meditation can help with opening Manipura. A simple exercise is to simply envision a brilliant yellow sunflower over your solar plexus chakra. This can be even more effective with the use of chakra stones. Solar plexus chakra healing stones include yellow stones like citrine, amber, yellow tourmaline and tiger’s eye.
Aromatherapy can also be helpful for Manipura chakra healing. It can be used while meditating or doing yoga, or by itself at any time. Citrusy essential oils like orange and grapefruit are good for healing the solar plexus chakra, as are chamomile, mint and ginger.
Regular yoga practice is ideal for chakra balancing. Asanas that focus on core strength are perfect for Manipura healing. Warrior Pose is the easiest yoga asana for opening Manipura. Holding it for a few minutes every morning will begin to open your solar plexus. Other helpful asanas are Boat Pose (Navasana), which strengthens the core, and Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskar). Engaging in structured risk-taking during your yoga practice, like doing a challenging pose or gently pushing yourself a bit more, can also help balance Manipura.
Finally, since the solar plexus chakra is associated with the sun and fire, simply getting outside can help. Meditating or doing yoga outdoors on sunny days will maximize your healing practice, but simply going outside for a walk or doing a little sunbathing will help open your solar plexus chakra.
Since it plays such a fundamental role in self-confidence, an imbalance in the third chakra can cause many problems. Some common symptoms of a blockage include:
- yellow jasper
- golden tiger eye
- yellow jade
- golden calcite
- yellow topaz
- Low self-esteem
- Inability to set or maintain boundaries
- Lack of self-control
- Depression or anxiety
The solar plexus chakra is also important for physical health. It is closely tied to digestive health, but a blockage can cause an issue with other systems as well. Common physical symptoms of a blocked third chakra include:
- Poor digestion, gas, nausea
- Asthma and other respiratory problems
- Organ problems, especially in the liver and kidneys
- Nerve pain and fibromyalgia
- Difficulty gaining or losing weight
- sweet potatoes
- yellow and orange peppers
- yellow pears
- golden apples
- brown rice
- I love and accept myself.
- I respect and honor myself.
- I can achieve anything I desire.
- I believe in myself.
- I deserve to be loved and respected by those around me.
- black pepper
- Intestines, pancreas, liver, bladder, stomach, upper spine Pancreas; regulates metabolism.
Mental issues Associated:
Guardian Angels Associated:
Characterized by the expression of will, personal power, and mental abilities, the energy of the third chakra or Manipura in Sanskrit is mobilized when we assert ourselves in the world. Discover its key characteristics and how to make the most of this powerful energy center.
“Radiate your power in the world,”
- Solar Plexus chakra healing stones: Citrine, tirger’s eye, yellow tourmaline
- Essential oils: Chamomile, bergamot, cedarwood, rosemary are amongst the most popular soothing oils
Colour: Yellow Chakra: Solar Plexus, Crown Focus: Wisdom, Inner and Outer Beauty Jophiel denotes ‘Overwhelming beauty of God’. She is the Archangel of Wisdom and Illumination. She works with the Angels from Hall of Wisdom and helps you develop a fresh approach towards life. Jophiel brings positive and optimistic attitudes, enhancement and pleasure. She helps overcome grief and shock.
CBD Oil Solution:
MDC Spray Solution:
Yoga Positions Associated:
Crystal Bowl Therapy Meditation:
Crystal Mala Bead Therapy:
© Copyright IAmEnlightened888