Sexuality and pleasure Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
emotional body, sensuality, and creativity. Its element is water and as such, its energy is characterized by flow and flexibility. The function of the sacral chakra is directed by the principle of pleasure.
The most common location for the sacral chakra is about three inches below the navel, at the center of your lower belly. In the back, it’s located at the level of the lumbar vertebrae.
Other noteworthy locations described in different systems, expand its location to the genital area, especially at the level of ovaries for women and the testicles for men.
It is associated with the lymphatic system.
- Emotions, feelings
- Relationships, relating
- Expression of sexuality, sensual pleasure
- Feeling the outer and inner worlds
The sacral chakra is the seat of emotion. Associated with the color orange, the sacral chakra (taken from the Sanskrit word svadhisthana, meaning “dwelling place of the self”) governs our ability to initiate, nurture and maintain healthy interpersonal relationships.Located in the lower abdomen, it is the hub of our creativity and guides us see beyond the mundane to embrace our dreams and desires. A balanced sacral chakra offers balance, grounding, and strength.
When it’s time to open the second chakra energy flow
If your sacral chakra is out of balance it can initiate a range of physical symptoms, including:
- premenstrual syndrome
- hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- lower back pain
- joint problems
- spleen and kidney issues
- low energy
BALANCED SACRAL CHAKRA:
IMBALANCED SACRAL CHAKRA:
On a non-physical level, a imbalance of the sacral chakra can contribute to:
- poor boundaries
- overly sensitive, indulgent or aggressive
- fear and/or anxiety
- panic attacks
If you feel your second chakra is in need of opening and healing, there are a number of things you can do to balance and strengthen it. The sacral chakra is associated with the realm of emotions. It’s the center Of our feelings and sensations. It’s particularly active in our sexuality and the expression of our sensual and sexual desires.
Motivated by pleasure, it’s the driving force for the enjoyment of life through the senses, whether it’s auditory, through taste, touch, or sight. Opening your sacral chakra allows you to “feel” the world around and in us. As such, it’s an important chakra at the foundation of our feeling of well-being.
When the sacral chakra is balanced, the relationship with the world and other people is centered around nurturing, pleasure, harmonious exchange.
Imbalance in the sacral chakra can manifest as:
- Dependency, co-dependency with other people or a substance that grants you easy access to pleasure
- Being ruled by your emotions
- The opposite: Feeling numb, out of touch with yourself and how you feel
- Overindulgence in fantasies, sexual obsessions
- Or the opposite: Lack of sexual desire or satisfaction
- Feeling stuck in a particular feeling or mood
- The sacral, or second, chakra is seated just below the naval in the lower abdomen. Associated with creativity and birth, the sacral chakra is governs the reproductive organs, bladder, and kidneys. Also known as the Swadhisthana chakra, the second chakra is represented by the color orange for its characteristics of creativity, stimulation, and determination. When the second chakra is balanced, you are productive, focused, and accomplish all you set out to do.
- Wide-Angle Seated Forward Bend (Upavistha Konasana) — As this pose stimulates the abdominal organs it also strengthens the spine and opens the second chakra.
- Cow Face (Gomukhasana) — This seated and twist position stretches your chest, arms, shoulders, legs, and core to stimulate and balance energy flow through the second energy center.
- One-Legged King Pigeon (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana) — This variation of the pigeon asana stimulates the abdominal organs while stretching the chest, shoulders, and abdomen to allow for the healthy flow of energy through the second chakra.
- Bound Angle (Baddha Konasana) — Bound angle stimulates the abdominal organs to dispel energy imbalance and open the second energy center.
- Revolved Triangle (Parivrtta Trikonasana) — A variation of triangle, this asana stimulates the abdominal organs to activate the sacral chakra while stretching the spine, hips, and legs.
- Full Boat (Paripurna Navasana) — This seated asana strengthens your core which allows for activation of, and healthy energy flow through, the second chakra.
- Chair (Utkatasana) — Adopting this standing pose, which strengthens the abdomen and stimulates abdominal organ function, allows for the opening and activation of the second chakra.
overactive sacral chakra can also significantly impact the function of the reproductive organs, bladder, and lower back. Among the most common physical ailments are:
Considering the sacral chakra influences sexuality, an overactive sacral energy center can contribute to promiscuity, sex addiction, and feelings of detachment or viewing others as mere objects to achieve sexual gratification.
igestive system, adopting a healthy diet and getting plenty of exercise might be particularly helpful in balancing the second chakra’s energy flow.
The chakra is aptly associated with the color orange, a hue representing energy, creativity, and pleasure. To balance an overactive sacral chakra, you may surround yourself with its opposite color, blue.
If, after making lifestyle changes, you still feel out-of-balance, consider incorporating other energy healing techniques, such as aromatherapy, yoga, meditation, or Tai Chi. Long-standing and severe energy imbalance can necessitate consulting with an energy healer to help restore balance and healing.
Individuals with an overactive sacral chakra may also develop addiction to alcohol, drugs, or other unhealthy substances or engage in high-risk behaviors. Additional issues can include excessive eating and an unhealthy focus on one’s body image.
- urinary issues
- kidney problems
- lower back pain
- gynecological problems
When your sacral chakra is overwhelmed, you yourself may feel overwhelmed. You may experience emotions more deeply than normal, have severe mood swings, or seemingly thrive on conflict and drama. Oftentimes, the excess of emotions can also lead to poor personal boundaries making you overly dependent on others or even obsessive.
Non-physical signs of an overactive sacral chakra can include:
The second chakra is instrumental in developing flexibility in our life. Associated with the water element, it’s characterized by movement and flow in our emotions and thoughts. It supports personal expansion and the formation of identity through relating to others and to the world.
Physical association: Reproductive organs, kidneys, bowels, immune system. Adrenal glands; regulates the immune system and metabolism.
Bladder, prostate, ovaries, kidneys, gall bladder, bowel, spleen
Mental issues Associated:
Guardian Angels Associated:
Colour: Orange, Sea Green Chakra: Sacral Chakra Focus: Creativity, Vitality Gabriel means ‘God is my Strength’. She is known as the ‘Angel of Annunciation or Revelation’; she is Chief Ambassador of Humanity. She is the Angel of ‘beauty, purification and art’. She is the Angel of Awakening and the Soul’s Guardian.
CBD Oil Solution:
MDC Spray Solution:
Yoga Positions Associated:
Crystal Bowl Therapy Meditation:
Crystal Mala Bead Therapy:
CBD OIL SOLUTION:
MDC SPRAY SOLUTION:
© Copyright Hempworx For Customers