Connection to the Divine
The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually
Location: The very top of the head
mental/Emotional Issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
Physical associations: Pineal gland, brain, nervous system.
- Awareness of higher consciousness, wisdom, of what is sacred
- Connection with the formless, the limitless
- Realization, liberation from limiting patterns
- Communion with higher states of consciousness, with
- Ecstasy, bliss
- Being disconnected to spirit, constant cynicism regarding what is sacred
- On the opposite side, an overactive crown chakra could manifest as a disconnection with the body
- Living in your head, being disconnected from your body and earthly matters
- Obsessive attachment to spiritual matters
- Isolation and loneliness; inability to connect with others
- Lack of direction
- Inability to set or maintain goals
- Feeling disconnected spiritually
- Depression and mental fog
- Chronic fatigue
- Migraines and other chronic headaches
- Greed and materialism
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Neurological or endocrine disorders
- Boredom and frustration
- A sense of elitism or unearned accomplishment
earning disabilities, comas, sleep disorders and mental illness.
pituitary gland, and secondarily to the pineal and the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus and pituitary gland work in pair to regulate the endocrine system. Because of its location, the crown chakra is closely associated with the brain and the whole nervous system. Pineal gland; regulates biological cycles, including sleep.
- Spinal cord and brain stem
- Neurological disorders
- Nerve pain
- Thyroid and pineal gland disorders
- Recurring headaches, migraines
- Schizophrenia and delusional disorders
Guardian Angels Associated:
Colour: Yellow, Pearl, Cream Chakra: – Focus: The Other Side, Love to Decease Archangel Azrael is associated with death. He is the angel who sees a soul transcend from the physical plane to the spirit realm. He comes with unconditional love and helps us transcend with utmost ease. He is also known as the Archangel of Spirit as he is the mediator between the Archangels and the Angels. He also can help us send love to our deceased ones.
Colour: Pink with Green Swirls, White Chakra: Soul Star Chakra Focus: Spiritual Evolution, Light Body Activation, Ascension He is also known as the ‘Angel of Presence’, he is the ‘Angel of the Covenant’ and ‘The King of Angels’. Metatron is known as the Angel of Life and he looks after the Tree of Life. As he takes note of all the deeds, he relays it all to the Akashic Records. He represents the judgement of the Divine.
Colour: Violet, Lilac Chakra: Crown Chakra, 3rd Eye Chakra Focus: Self Transformation, Angelic Guidance Zadkiel represents ‘Knowledge of God’. He is the Angel of Knowledge and someone who helps enhance memory power. He is the Violet flame of Transformation and healing. He helps us to understand the difficulties in our lives, guiding us through the darkness.
CBD Oil Solution:
MDC Spray Solution:
Yoga Positions Associated:
- Supported Headstand (Salamba Sirsasana) — This advanced pose nourishes the head with oxygen and blood to help open, balance, and soothe the crown chakra.
- Plow (Halasana) — As this inverted position stretches the spine and shoulders, it helps soothe and balance the seventh chakra.
- Supported Shoulderstand (Salamba Sarvangasana) — Good for toning the lower part of the body, this inversion helps alleviate depression while balancing and calming the crown chakra.
- Lotus (Padmasana) — The seated Lotus pose stimulates the spine and core while balancing and calming the seventh chakra.
- Seated Forward Bend (Paschimottanasana) — By stretching the spine and shoulders, this seated posture helps open, balance and heal the Sahasrara chakra while also stimulating the liver, reproductive organs, and kidneys.
- Reclining Bound Angle (Supta Baddha Konasana) — This restorative pose stretches the hips and stimulates the kidneys and reproductive organs as it opens and balances the crown chakra.
Crystal Mala Bead Therapy:
Diamond, quartz, amethyst selenite
The crown chakra’s elements are thought and light, so spending time in the sunlight is good for opening the crown chakra. Reading or doing puzzles outside on a sunny day is an easy way to help heal the crown chakra.
© Copyright Hempworx For Customers